“Oak Apple Barn”, Hawkshead, Lake District
Traditional Cumbrian 17th Century Barn on the Edge of Historic Hawkshead Sleeps 2 to 4 -in 2 Bedrooms - Quiet Location - Pets Welcome - Wireless Internet - 10 minutes Stroll to Traditional Pubs and Restaurants
No Current late bookings - sorry!
• 4* Luxury self catering holiday cottage for 2-4 on the edge of Hawkshead, Lake District, one of England’s prettiest and most historic villages
• 2 Bedrooms 1 double and 1 twin bedded room - no one is expected to sleep on put you up beds!
• Farmhouse kitchen and dining area with dining table for 4, lounge with 2 deep and cosy sofas, shower room, all furnished to a very high standard. All extremely comfortable to relax in after a hard day’s exploring
• Oak Apple Barn lies on a very quiet country lane, at the foot of Tarn How, with stunning walks from the front door, but only 10 minutes stroll from the village, with its traditional pubs, high quality restaurants, cafes and shops
• Free high speed wireless internet, TV with DVD player; local guides provided in the cottage
• Ideal for those wanting peace and quiet;
• Centrally located, ideal to explore the best of the beautiful Lake District; Close to Ambleside, Grasmere, Coniston
• Pets welcome
• Private parking for up to 2 cars
• High quality bed linen provided; fully equipped kitchen, lounge with real wood burning stove and logs provided; full electric heating;
• Lots to do in the immediate are: Hawkshead, Hill Top, Tarn How, Brantwood, Coniston rowing boats on the Lake; many magnificent walks, both gentle and strenuous; historic churches…